Content Strategist + Account Manager
Content Strategist + Account Manager
Title: Content Strategist & Account Manager
Company: Quimby Digital
Reports To: Founder, Ashley Rector
Location: Remote, USA based
Job Type: Full-time employee
Compensation Package: Base Salary of $75,000/annually & personalized benefits
A Day in the Life on Team Quimby:
At Quimby, we aim to be more than just a marketing agency; we strive to be a strategic partner for our clients. The Content Strategist and Account Manager is central to this goal, connecting our clients' vision with effective omnichannel marketing strategies. This role demands a deep understanding of how organic social, paid advertising, and other digital channels work together to create a cohesive and engaging customer experience that drives brand growth. This means you will be on regular client calls answering questions and reviewing strategies, active in Slack communicating with our global team & clients, and have a heavy influence on our clients and the future of Quimby!
Quimby means estate of women and it isn’t by mistake. We are a team of women working to craft powerful social media and paid advertising strategies for startups around the globe. We are not your typical marketing agency, we get to know each team member as a person and support their well-being both inside and outside of work. We want our team to feel supported and empowered so we invest in creating a culture that inspires connection and creativity.
Omnichannel Strategy Development:
- Develop, present, and execute comprehensive marketing strategies that harmonize organic social, paid advertising, and other digital channels to meet client objectives.
- Proactively stay ahead of social media marketing changes and trends.
- Engage in high-level strategic thinking to align marketing efforts with clients' broader business goals, offering proactive solutions and adjustments as market dynamics evolve.
- This will begin proactively with new clients in Q1 and we would love your review of existing client’s strategies as well.
Client Onboarding and Relationship Management:
- Lead the onboarding process, articulating the strategic vision, and ensuring clear communication of deliverables and expectations to clients.
- Maintain continuous client communication, handling all client communications, and leading bi-weekly or monthly client calls to review progress and adjust strategies.
- We have a waitlist of clients ready to kick off in Q1 for you to work with, you will have the support of our operations team to ensure client onboarding goes smoothly.
Content Creation and Review:
- Write monthly organic social batch copy in alignment with omnichannel strategies, ensuring a cohesive narrative across all digital touchpoints.
- Manage overall curation of the monthly batch content by, oversee the creative team’s contribution to the batch, clearly communicating specific client needs, and ensuring timely delivery.
- Review and adjust content based on client feedback, ensuring a positive and constructive approach to revisions.
Performance Analysis and Strategy Review:
- Collaborate with analytic support to review and present monthly analytics to the client, interpreting data across all channels to provide strategic insights and recommendations.
- Conduct quarterly reviews of omnichannel strategies for all clients, adjusting as needed, and identifying opportunities for upselling or refining the strategy.
- Prepare visual reports for clients to see the changes and results on their account(s).
Team Collaboration and Management:
- Lead monthly Pod Calls, manage your creative team in ClickUp & Slack toensure timely delivery of tasks and projects.
- Foster a positive and collaborative environment, encouraging team members and celebrating great work.
- Work closely with our operations manager, head of design, and our founder to ensure our clients are getting the best possible results from our work and to offer support for Quimby’s continued growth.
- Ensure client's Google Drive Folder is well-organized, and all assets are properly stored and accessible.
- Maintain responsibilities and tasks assigned in ClickUp, logging in daily to review tasks.
- Utilize industry tools like Agorapulse, Google Analytics, etc.
- Willing and excited to collaborate with our operations team on defining, evaluating, and creating our creative processes
Our Ideal Candidate’s Qualifications::
5 years of experience in content strategy, omnichannel marketing, or a similar role.
An exceptional writer and copy editor who can provide samples of their work
A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is strongly preferred
Experience in content marketing for start-ups in the tech, climate or skewed towards fem-founders and/or at a marketing agency preferred.
Experienced interpreting data trends to create customer-facing content.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Strong understanding of social media platforms, paid advertising, and broader digital marketing strategies.
Excellent strategic thinking and team management skills.
A curiosity for marketing, and analytics, as well as a desire to continually learn and improve.
Experience working directly with clients resulting in strong relationships.
Experienced working within a remote team environment preferred.
Bonus if you have experience running and/or managing paid ads campaigns as we continue to build out this department of our team.
Client Handling Capacity:
Currently, this role is expected to manage up to 16 different clients at one time, ensuring personalized attention and strategic alignment for each client.
Client satisfaction and retention ratings.
Engagement metrics across different content and campaigns.
Timely delivery of projects and tasks.
Positive feedback from both clients and internal team members.
Benefits & Compensation:
We are offering a base salary of $75,000/annually
We believe in building for the individual, for our ideal candidate, we are excited to build the benefits package that excites and supports you! This can include things like a health insurance stipend, 401k, and performance-based bonuses.