This is a remote role for a Freelance Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will primarily create graphics for social media posts, YouTube cover images, and slides. Further assistance may involve designing layouts for PDFs, website design, and animations. The Graphic Designer will collaborate closely with the owner to develop designs that align with the brand.
This role is intended for a junior to mid-level graphic designer and the salary range will be based on experience.
To be considered, email the following information
- Include an example of at least one social media post that you created with written content turned visual (explain your solution)
- Tell me in the email:
- What would you do if you were given a task and could not meet the deadline?
- Do you meet the qualifications? Explain why yes or no
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in designing social media posts
- Ability to synthesize content into one visually appealing graphic
- Be able to proactively communicate, ask questions, and address issues ahead of deadlines
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Accept feedback and critiques
- Be able to follow brand guidelines
- Understanding of hierarchy, typography, and design principles
- Portfolio that shows your understanding of design
- Understanding of LinkedIn and YouTube
Nice to haves:
- Experience in PowerPoint
- Experience in WordPress
- Experience in Canva
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and Premiere