Freelance Producer/Resourcing Manager
~5-month remote contract role (based anywhere in the US)
- Manages and resources creative projects including taking briefs, assigning tasks, scoping and managing budgets, and tracking timelines.
- Leverages project management and reporting software to monitor project schedules, scopes, and resources.
- Sources, onboards, and manages freelancers and external vendors, working closely with legal, finance, and HR teams
- Manage production for a range of client sectors including scoping, estimating, timelines, team formation and direction
- Keep projects on track and monitor and enforce project constraints (schedule/scope/resources), through clear task lists, status reports, and meeting notes
- Serve as primary client contact, defining the project vision and strategic requirements and managing expectations
- 1-3 years experience working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Possibility to extend and/or convert to full-time perm