Social Media Coordinator and Content Creator/Specialist
Summerset Social is looking for a savvy Social Media Coordinator and Content Creator/Specialist to help play a key role in assisting with social media accounts for incredible clients in the CPG food and beverage space. This is a part-time role for a super-organized self-starter looking to learn the ins and outs of social media for established and emerging brands. We’re looking for a creative, outside-the-box thinker who pushes boundaries and systems. You’ll spearhead help produce photoshoots, launch social media campaigns, assist in developing strategy, create content, write copy, coordinate with influencers, organize partnerships, and support in analyzing monthly metrics. We’re looking to bring someone on who wants to grow with the role and work with an incredible lineup of brands.
- You must have 1-2 years of experience in the social media and digital marketing space.
- Creative thinker and calculated risk-taker
- You must showcase expert organizational, troubleshooting and time management skills
- Systems-oriented and a willingness to learn and adapt with the client
- You are a self-starter and have a sense of ownership over your projects
- Proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Canva. Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Live and breathe social media and its trends
- Photoshoot production experience a plus
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Content creation experience a plus
- Graphic Design experience a plus
- Good vibes and a positive attitude required!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Social Media Coordinator"
We look forward to meeting you!
*Summerset Social is committed to building an inclusive, varied workplace that welcomes people of all backgrounds. We celebrate and embrace diversity and offer an equal opportunity to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Learn more about us at www.summersetsocial.com.