🎉 We're a boutique social media agency focused on helping busy biz owners level up their socials. Check us out at @lidavisocial.
🍍 Lidavi Social is looking for 1 Social Media Copywriting Intern and 1 Social Media Content Creation Intern!
Here's what we're looking for in our ideal candidate:
- A passion for social media & internet culture
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and best practices, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (X), and LinkedIn
- Awareness of current trends
- Highly organized and strong time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- A self-starter who takes initiative
- A great communicator who is comfortable speaking up, sharing new ideas, and collaborating on a variety of projects with the all members of the team
- Willingness to learn and find creative solutions to problems
- Ideally, you believe everything is “figureoutable”! Bonus points if you know who coined that! 🙂
- Bonus: you have experience with social media scheduling tools, are Extremely Online, and pop culture obsessed
Additionally, the copywriting intern will have:
- Strong Writing Skills: As a social media copywriting intern, your primary responsibility will be crafting engaging and persuasive copy. We're seeking candidates with excellent writing skills, including a keen eye for grammar, punctuation, and the ability to adapt your tone to suit different brands, platforms, and target audiences.
Additionally, the content creation intern will have:
- Graphic Design Skills: As a social media intern with a focus on graphic design, you should have a strong command of design software and tools and the ability to create visually engaging graphics.
- Video Editing Skills: The ability to edit video is essential for this role. You should have experience creating engaging short-form video content, including TikToks and Reels.
With the support of the team's social media managers and/or content creators, here's some of what you'll do and learn over the 3-month internship:
- Complete an onboarding training program that provides an overview of our agency, clients, standard operating procedures, and best practices
- Receive detailed feedback, guidance, and support from our team of social media marketing professionals
- Access our extensive educational resources library for as long as you’re a member of the team
- Create social media content (from ideation to posting) for a variety of clients, ranging from coaches to co-working spaces
- Graphic design conceptualization and creation, video conceptualization and editing
- Caption, blog, and/or newsletter copywriting
- Assist with basic research, production, posting, and maintenance of client's social media platform
- Monitor social media engagement and community management on a daily basis
- Review social media analytics, produce KPI reports and optimization recommendations
This is a remote, unpaid position with a 3-month commitment. If you would like to seek school credit for this internship, the credit requirements will determine the number of hours needed each week (approx. 10-15). Exceptional candidates could be considered for employment after the 3-month commitment. ✨
How to Apply
Please apply via this ClickUp form: https://forms.clickup.com/8665842/f/88eqj-61314/IEQMGQRUAMY7ZZYL5N
This should take about 10-20 minutes. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and those who submit their application before December 1, 2023 will receive preference.
Thank you! 🍍